Kentucky Destination ImagiNation®?|
"Kids imagine the future...teams create it!"
Services KY-DI Offers
Destination ImagiNation® of Kentucky
wants you and your teams to succeed - that is, to solve your challenge, learn
new skills (including Creative Problem-Solving) and present your solution at a
To help meet those goals, we will do all in our power to help you make your team
succeed. To that end, we will:
- Help you form your teams.
- Give you tools to help your team work together
- Send out a periodic emails to both school coordinators and team managers
- Present supplemental guides -- Instant Challenge (IC), Improv, Building,
Electricity, Dramatic Presentation
- Offer trainings for adult Team Managers (TM) - Basic & Advanced
- Offer trainings for student team members - IC/Improv Day & DI Skills
- Pair up experienced and new Team Managers (TM)
- Offer e-mail and phone consultation
Milestones & Brief History of KY-DI
1999 - Kentucky Destination ImagiNation® was founded. Anna Bates was
the founding Affiliate Director.
2003 - Incorporated with KY. Internet domain (www.ky-di.org)
and website established.
2007+ - Our organization is growing at more than 25% per year over the
past 4 years.
2009 - Our first state-wide tournament is held with 28
We celebrate teaching students
throughout the state Creative Problem Solving & Teamwork skills.
Board of Directors
Destination ImagiNation® of Kentucky is governed by an experienced board of directors. These volunteers are experienced in
Creative Problem-Solving, educational liaison, community advisors, business leaders and those interested in advancing innovative
and divergent thinking in Kentucky's students.
Affiliate co-Directors - Bill
& Lori Broomhead
President - Bill Broomhead
Vice President - Anne Harryman
Treasurer - Jason Cole
Secretary - Lori Broomhead
Tournament Director - Tina
Webmaster - Jason Cole
18 Aug. 2012